Clone Any Website Using HTTrack. Friends, now you can copy any website which you like. yes, friends if you like any website and want to copy website then here is a simple method for you just follow below-given steps and copy any website which you want.
Steps to Clone Any Website Using HTTrack :-
- First of all just Download & Install HTTrack
- Install HTTrack by typing the following in a terminal.
sudo apt-get install httrack
- When you downloaded and installed HTTrack, it placed it in the /usr/bin directory, so it should be accessible from any directory in Kali as
/usr/bin is in the PATH variable.
Lets type on the command line
- After Then
httrack < he URL of the site> [any options] URL Filter -O < location to send copy to>
- Points it at the website we want to copy and then direct the output (-O) to a directory on our hard drive where we want to store the website.
E.g httrack http://www.software.com -O /tmp/webscantest
- Now that we have copied the entire site to our hard drive, let’s take a look at it. We can open any browser and view the contents of our copied site to the location on our hard drive. Since we copied the web site to /tmp/webscantest , we simply point our browser there and can view all the content of the website! If we point it to
Another method to use in widows see below video friends:
- Trick to Unlock the Micro SD/Memory Card
- JioTV Modded Apk – See ALL Channel free 2018
- How to Block Ads on Android Applications Easily.
- Latest Reliance jio free internet trick by techwap.net
- How to Activate WhatsApp Payment Feature? (Proof)
- How to Lock Anyone’s Facebook Account 2018
- 150+ free spotify premium account 2018
Connect with Us:-
- Facebook Group:-https://www.facebook.com/groups/1837367583158918/
- Facebook Page:-https://www.facebook.com/techwapnet
clone any website to wordpress,
clone any website login page,
clone any website online,
clone any website online free,
how to clone any website in hindi,
how to clone any website,
how to clone any website using httrack