RUN.EXE FILE IN ANDROID. friends if you want to RUN.EXE FILE IN ANDROID then you are right place friends just follows below-given steps to RUN .EXE FILE IN ANDROID. Files with the EXE extension are executable files intended for use within Windows or MS-DOS. You can’t make all EXE files work on an Android.
HOW TO RUN .EXE FILE IN ANDROID
- Install a DOSBox app on your Android device. AnDOSBox, aDosBox and DosBox Turbo are three different DOSBox apps available from the Google Play store.
- Open the DOSBox app.
- Type “cd \foldername” into the command line, where “foldername” denotes the folder in which your EXE is contained. For example, if your EXE is in the Download folder, type “cd \download.”
- Click Enter on your Android keyboard.
- Enter the name of the EXE file. You do not need to enter the .exe extension.
- Tap “Enter” on your Android keyboard.
- Trick to Unlock the Micro SD/Memory Card
- JioTV Modded Apk – See ALL Channel free 2018
- How to Block Ads on Android Applications Easily.
- Latest Reliance jio free internet trick by techwap.net
- How to Activate WhatsApp Payment Feature? (Proof)
- How to Lock Anyone’s Facebook Account 2018
- 150+ free spotify premium account 2018
Connect with Us:-