How To Use Night Mode Browsing In Google Chrome. Friends we are not able to use google chrome in dark mode. When we are going to read any data or an article on google chrome at night then our eyes not feeling good at night. So we need to use dark mode on our chrome. This will be also healthy to your eyes as it will affect them less than the bright white light. Proceed with below
🔵 How To Use Night Mode Browsing In Google Chrome
- 1⃣ First of all, you need a cool extension that is Hacker Vision extension OR night Mode in our Google Chrome Browser.
- 2⃣ Now you will ad any of the above extensions and use any one of this extnsion at night for the dark mode in google chrome.
- 3⃣ After use them you will see all the colors will get inverted and become perfect to see in the night that’s why this is called Hacker Vision extension.
- 4⃣ Now you can see the screen with great ease at night. You can pause any time to roll back to the original version of the loaded page on your browser.
🔵 How To Use Night Mode Browsing In Google Chrome Using Dark Reader:-
Another method is that using the dark reader extension. With above extensions, you can read only content in dark mode all the other things of the browser are not showing in dark mode
- 1⃣ First of all, you need to add ‘Dark Reader‘ extension on your Google chrome browser. Simply click the “Add To Chrome” button.
- 2⃣ Now on the popup, you need to click on “Add Extension” button.
- 3⃣ Once installed you need to click on the Extension.
- 4⃣ You can set everything according to your wish like Brightness, Contrast, Grayscale, Sepia. You can even set fonts too.
- 5⃣ After setting up all the things, you will get to see the screen like below. This extension can even change the look of Facebook.
Keep supporting ❤️