Increase computer speed by increasing your virtual ram in your pc or laptop. Friends today we have a simple and powerful trick to increase the speed of your computer if you also want to increase our PC or laptop speed you just need to follow below-given steps.
Increase computer speed by Increase Virtual RAM
Follow the steps given below:-
1) Fist of all just Holds down the ‘Windows’ Key and Press the ‘Pause/Break’ button at the top right of your keyboard or Another way is Right-Clicking ‘My Computer’ and then Select ‘Properties’.
2) Click on the ‘Advanced’ tab.
3) Under ‘Performance’, click ‘Settings’
4) Then click the ‘Advanced’ tab on the button that pops up.
5) Under ‘Virtual Memory’ at the bottom, click ‘Change’.
6) Now just Click the ‘Custom Size’ button.
7) For the initial size (depending on your HD space), type in anywhere from 1000-1500 ( I use 3000), and for the Maximum size type in anywhere from 2000-2500 (although I use 4000).
8) Click ‘Set’, and then exit out of all of the windows & Restart your computer.
10) That’s it friends You now have a faster computer and 1-2GB of Virtual RAM..!
Watch video tutorial:-
increase computer speed windows 10
increase computer speed free
increase computer speed with usb
increase computer speed windows 8
increase computer speed for gaming
increase computer speed command prompt
increase computer speed mac
increase computer speed using cmd
increase computer speed software
increase computer speed windows 7
how to increase my computer speed and performance
add ram increase computer speed
increase speed of a computer
will adding memory increase computer speed
increase the computer speed
does a graphics card increase computer speed