Run Kali Linux Natively On Your Windows 10 yes friends its right Now you can download and install Kali Linux directly from the Microsoft App Store on Windows 10 just like any other application.
As we know that Kali Linux is very popular, free, and open-source Linux-based operating system and mostly this is used for hacking and penetration testing and this is now natively available on Windows 10, without any dual boot or virtualization system on your Windows 10 PC.
Kali Linux is now available on the Windows App Store for one-click installation. In Windows 10, Microsoft has provided a feature called “Windows Subsystem for Linux” (WSL) that allows users to run Linux applications directly on Windows. To Run Kali Linux Natively On Your Windows 10 you need to follow below given steps. And you can simply run Run Kali Linux Natively On Your Windows 10.
How to Run Kali Linux Natively On Your Windows 10:-
Friends If you using the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) for first time then, you need to enable this optional Windows feature before installing the Kali Linux app on your Windows 10 PC.
Follow these simple steps to enable WSL:
- First of all, go to the Control Panel and click on “Apps and features”
- Then Select “Programs and Features” from the right panel and Click the “Turn Windows features on or off” from the left menu.
- Now Select the “Windows Subsystem for Linux” and save it then Reboot your system.
- You can even do the same by opening PowerShell as Administrator and running the following command and restart your computer.
- Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Windows-Subsystem-Linux
- That’s it, friends, now simply search for Kali Linux on Windows Store download it with just a single click. Once you launch the application and enjoy Kali Linux on your Windows 10 PC.